Thursday, August 11, 2011

Oops ...

The post entitled and it's ot 9:30 somehow didn't post properly !! Iy was meant to sy what had happened in the dy already and it was still eay jn the morning so here's what had happened...
Temmima woke up imma Saying "abba
No get
Cheese" ( which she pronounces as keys )
I was annoyed why he couldn't give her the cheese she wanted and let me sleep so I went back to sleep but after half an hour of her botherin me I heard banging which j figured was her banging in the fridge in attempts to get the cheese herself ... When u got up I saw Ezra staring out from the bathroom he had gotten locked jn!!! So than it dawned kn me perhaps temmima want asking for cheese bhtsaying abba no
More keys! Well I was wrong because once temmima saw
Me out of be she draggedme to the open fridge and pointed to the cheese! After helping her I unlocked the door for Ezra who's key had broken inside the door... And this js the reason I refuse to lock a door with a skeleton key ! After that ez went to yerushalayim to get a ride to tel aviv to look at a car in the end we are buying a used car with 5 seats and will sell it
In 1-2 yrs and get a van sunce they are so expensive here!

No comments:

Post a Comment